We highly recommend that scuba divers purchase a special travel insurance policy. For coverage information, a free quote, or to purchase a policy, please click on the banner links below. For assistance, please contact Sherrie at Ocean Enterprises.
Do I Need Travel Insurance?
You may be asking yourself, "Do I really need travel insurance?" The answer is a resounding yes - we highly recommend travel insurance for all our clients. What it all comes down to is peace of mind, and the value of that should far outweigh any doubts you might have.
Here are our top five reasons to insure yourself and your vacation:
- Trip Cancellation or Interruption - your trip may be non-refundable, and travel insurance can cover you in the event that you have to cancel your trip due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Medical Expenses - you should check with your medical insurance provider about level of coverage while traveling. Even if your plan covers you, CSA will act as your secondary insurance and pay any additional costs.
- Unlimited Emergency Evacuation - can you think of a better reason? You don't want to risk the possibility of needing this coverage and not having it, or having limitations on the dollar value (remote medical evacuations typically cost at least $15,000).
- Car Rental Damage - you are covered for up to $25,000.
- Worldwide Emergency Hotline - free of charge, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.