Advanced Open Water Course
Get Your Advanced Open Water Certification!
The Adventures in Diving program offers both the Adventure Diver and Advanced Open Water Diver certifications. Ocean Enterprises offers ½ price for rentals. You need to complete any three adventure dives to earn your PADI Adventure Diver certification. If you complete your Deep Adventure Dive, Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive and three Adventure Dives for a total of five, you can earn your Advanced Open Water Diver certification. You may be able to get college credit for this course! Click here for details.
About This Course
|Course Name:||Advanced Open Water|
|Prerequisites:||Open Water Diver|
|Course Price:||Call Us! (858) 565-6054|
Learn More About Our Advanced Open Water Course!
Why Advanced Open Water Diver?
After your five dives, you’ll be more experienced, feel more comfortable in the water and simply enjoy diving more because you better understand the underwater environment. The Ocean Enterprises Advanced Open Water Course has NO class sessions, only one orientation session. The home study and simple knowledge reviews make the bookwork easy. The course is mainly focused on the adventure dives that you choose to experience with your Instructor.
What qualifications do I need to start?
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 15 (12 for PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
What will I do?
This certification includes five Adventure Dives, including the Deep Adventure Dive, the Underwater Navigator Adventure Dive and three of the following:
- Altitude Diver
- Boat Diver
- Drift Diver
- Deep Diver
- Dry Suit Diver
- Diver Propulsion Vehicle
- Multilevel Diver
- Night Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Search and Recovery Diver
- Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Videographer
- Underwater Photographer
- Underwater Navigator
- AWARE Fish Identification
- Wreck Diver
How long will it take?
- You can complete the training in one weekend, or over two Saturdays or Sundays
- Minimum Open Water Training: five dives over two days
- PADI eLearning option is available - take classroom online at your own pace.
What is the Catalina Advanced Course?
- Ocean Enterprises offers the advanced course with a one/two day Catalina Island trip.
- The Catalina Island trip offers the best in types of dives to choose from, plus the added excitement of being on Catalina to relax. Let us enhance your diving experience with some of the best dives Catalina Island has to offer.
What will I need?
- Purchase Course & PIC Certification Card
- Adventures in Diving Crew-Pak, or Multi Media Crew-Pak.
- Log book
- A compass
- Charter Boat Ticket (If required)
- Data Carrier Slates
- Underwater light and glow stick if doing a night dive
- Rentals are available for 1/2 price