Digital Underwater Photography Course
Get Your Digital Underwater Photography Certification!
Wouldn't it be great if you could take pictures of all the beautiful things you see while you're scuba diving? You can! Ocean Enterprises is offering an Underwater Digital Photography course so you can learn in hours what might take months to learn on your own. After completing our digital underwater photography course, you'll have the ability to show your family and friends what you see on all of your underwater explorations!
About This Course
|Course Name:||Digital Underwater Photography|
|Prerequisites:||Open Water Diver|
|Course Price:||Call Us! (858) 565-6054|
Learn More About Our Digital Underwater Photography Course!
What Will I Do?
- We focus on today's easy to use point-and-shoot digital cameras
- We teach the SEA (Shoot, Examine, and Adjust) method of digital underwater photography
- Our class is designed for snorkelers, certified divers, and aquatic enthusiasts
- We offer two open water dives for PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty certification
- This course may be credited towards your PADI Adventure Diver or your Advanced Open Water certification
What Will I Need?
- An underwater digital camera
- PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Book Pack
- PIC Certification Card
- Basic scuba gear
About the Instructor
Professional Underwater Photographer and Scuba Diving Instructor, Abi Smigel, will be your instructor for this course. Abi is one of the instructors here at Ocean Enterprises. She's been working as a photographer, both above and underwater for over ten years. She has been published in Sport Diver and Scuba Diving Magazine, as well as many others. She recently came back from a trip to Indonesia where she shot some promotional images for Aqualung. She is also the owner of Sea Star Underwater Portraits, a company that specializes in underwater children portraits.
Abi is a prominent member of the underwater photography community here in San Diego. She is also a member of the online underwater photography community through Wetpixel.
She has a passion for the underwater world and loves sharing that fascination with others, which you will surely experience if you take her PADI digital underwater photography course here at Ocean Enterprises! Be sure to check out Abi's imagery at AbigailSmigel.com and Sea Star Underwater Portraits.