Oxygen First Aid Instructor Course
Get Your Oxygen First Aid Instructor Certification!
This course consists of easy to follow directions, and outline to qualify you to teach PADI Oxygen First Aid in diving emergencies. In addition this course is a must for PADI Instructors who are planning to teach the Rescue course. You may even choose to combine this certification with the EFR course to complement your Rescue program. As a PADI Oxygen First Aid Instructor you will find there are many situations for people to take this course. Divemasters and Boat Captains, boat crews, and deck hands will want to keep there emergency skills sharp, and will look to you for their training.
About This Course
|Course Name:||Oxygen First Aid Instructor|
|Prerequisites:||Oxygen First Aid|
|Course Price:||Call Us! (858) 565-6054|
Learn More About Our Oxygen First Aid Instructor Course!
What Qualifications Do I Need to Start?
- PADI Instructor Certification or equivalent
What Will I Do?
Some of the course topics include:
- Oxygen first aid for diving emergencies
- Understanding Anatomy & Physiology
- Oxygen and its hazards
- Benefits of oxygen for diving emergencies
- Oxygen delivery systems and components
- Practical exercises for providing oxygen delivery for scuba diving injures
How Long Will it Take?
- This course can be completed in one evening
What Will I Need?
- Must have own pocket mask with O2 barb
- PADI Distinctive Instructor application