Search and Recovery Course
Get Your Search and Recovery Certification!
Have you ever dropped something in the water? Are you looking for lost "treasure"? The PADI Search and Recovery Diver Specialty Course will teach you effective ways to find objects underwater and bring them to the surface. Small, large, or just awkward, there is a way to bring them up.
About This Course
|Course Name:||Search and Recovery|
|Course Price:||Call Us! (858) 565-6054|
Learn More About Our Search and Recovery Course!
What Qualifications Do I Need to Start?
- You must be at least 12 years of age.
- Advanced Open Water certification (or qualifying certification from another organization).
What Will I Do?
In the Search and Recovery course, you will learn the following skills:
- Search and recovery dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques, and how to deal with potential problems.
- How to locate large and small objects using search patterns
- How to use a lift bag and other recovery methods
- Limited visibility search techniques
What Will I Need?
- PADI Search & Recovery Crew-pak (DVD and manual)
- PIC Certification Card
- Basic scuba gear
- Underwater compass
- Lift bag
How Long Will it Take?
One orientation and four dives over two days.