About the Aqualung Pearl i3 BCD (Discontinued 2013)
DISCONTIUED COLORS AND SIZES FOR 2013. PLEASE CALL 858-565-6054 FOR COST
The Pearl i3 is best ladies BC ever built by Aqua Lung. It features an all-new air cell powered by Aqua Lung’s revolutionary i3 technology. The hybrid air cell combines a jacket style with a back inflation unit that completely surrounds the backpack. The front lobes are sleeker and low profile. The Pearl i3 retains Aqua Lung’s most notable BC features such as the integrated sports bra and SureLock™ weight system.
- Integrated i3 controller for easier, single touch control for both inflation and deflation
- Multiple dump features allows upper and lower dumps to activate simultaneously when depressing the i3 lever
- Flat e-valves reduce drag and keep the BC streamlined
- The one-way valves incorporated into the flat e-valves prevent water from back flushing into the BC
- The pull down oral inflator is easy to deploy and use. It can easily be removed should you need an access port for rinsing the inside of the air cell or should you want to attach an Airsource
- The patented integrated sports bra provides added comfort, security and stability
- The patented SureLock™ weight system offers unsurpassed ease of loading, security and ditching of the weight pouches
- The large pull-down left pocket is just one of three zippered utility pockets that allow you to stow your accessories.
- A clever “Octo-pocket” (patent pending) can be found on either side of the jacket.
- Four stainless steel D-rings provide attachment options
- A small pocket on the lower left lobe allows the installation of a retractor (sold separately)
- Knife mounting grommets allow you to attach any one of the fine Deep See knives
- A padded, rolled collar provides comfort around the neck
- A unique Multiset™ adjustable waistband allows up to 6” of adjustment
- An over-molded carrying handle allows for convenient transporting
- Features two lobe-retaining D-rings that can be used to hold the lobes stationary during weight pouch insertion
- A traction pad (patented) built into a proprietary contour backpack prevents cylinder slippage
- Outer air cell constructed of Armorshield™ Cordura® for increased wear and fade resistance
BCD SIZING INFORMATION
Aqua Lung gives back to women by supporting an important cause that has affected our employees and their families, and women all around the country. We are pleased to announce that Aqua Lung will be making a cash donation to the American Cancer Society for breast cancer research based upon the success of the Pearl and Pearl i3 (all colors).