About the Cressi Leonardo Wrist Computer
Leonardo first and only dive computer designed and built completely in the Cressi
The new CRESSI RGBM algorithm, developed by Bruce Wienke, has been adapted by Cressi for safe decompression computations in multi-day repetitive dives.
- Tissues: 9 with saturation hemi-phases between 2.5 and 480 minutes;
- ”Dive” program: Full processing of dive data, even with decompression (if any), for any air or hyper-oxygenated mixture (Nitrox) dive.
- Full setting of FO2 (percentage of the oxygen) and PO2 (partial oxygen pressure) parameters: PO2 may be set between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar, FO2 between 21% and 50%.
- A Nitrox dive may be carried out after an air dive (even with desaturation in progress).
- Possibility of Deco (decompressive computations) or Gage program setting (depth gauge and timer).
- Deep Stop can be enabled or disabled.
- Large display with ”PCD System” for perfect understanding and readability of values.
- Replaceable display protective cover.
- Battery replacement can be carried out by the user.
- Planning: Scrolling of the safety curve.
- Unit of measure change from the metric system (meters and °C) to the feet system (ft- °F) by the user.
- Sound and visual alarm systems.
- CNS oxygen toxicity graphic indicator.
- Backlit display.
- Built-in calendar and clock.
- Logbook (70 hours or 60 dives) including dive profile.
- Dive history.
- The instrument may be fully reset, in case of renting.
- PC/Mac interface with simulator and dive profile (optional).