About the Scubapro Mako Titanium Knife
The Mako Titanium Dive Knife incorporates a multi-function blade with a highly-durable cutting edge. It is made from hardened titanium, titanium being the ultimate material for light weight, long life and corrosion free performance.
- MAKO Titanium knives team extreme resistance to corriosion with a highly durable cutting edge.
- Conventional edge for slicing easily through numerous materials.
- Line-cutting notch for cutting small ropes and fish lines.
- Serrated edge for sawing heavier ropes and branches.
- Bottle opener for convenience.
- Sheath with unique locking mechanism to allow one-hand release.
- Length of knife blade: 8.5cm / 3.34 in
- Overall length of knife: 19cm / 7.48 in
- Titanium knife with sheath: 162g / 5.71 oz
- Titanium knife alone: 59g / 2.08 oz