The WTX and WTX-D Series is a selection of harnesses, buoyancy cells and accessories which offer unparalleled versatility due to the modular nature of the whole system. Each component can be configured into a highly technical rig for those trained to push the limits, or scaled down to make a travel friendly set up suitable for any diver.
A full range of Tek pockets have been designed to complement the WTX range. They can be attached to your WTX system or any other BC/Wing and/or drysuit. The system is modular so you can attach one pocket to the other if space is at a premium. A separate stainless steel hardware kit is available for this.
The Small Cargo Pocket can be fit to the front of the Large Cargo Pocket or directly to the WTX harness. It is an excellent size for carrying slates, floats, line markers or extra weights.
- The hook n’ loop closure is easy and fail-safe.
- Internal loops for bungee cord attachment.
- Side attachment D-ring.
- 4 rear grommets allow the pocket to attach directly to the WTX harness waistband using hardware kit p/n 388018.
- Has two web loops to slide over standard two inch waistband webbing.
- Front pull D-ring for fast pocket access.
- Has a bottom drain grommet.