Argonaut, The Adventurer’s Drysuit
The Argonaut drysuit has been developed for the harshest diving conditions on the planet. The Ergonomic design along with a telescopic torso allows maximum comfort and range of movement whether diving in conditions of extreme cold, using multiple thermal layers, or with lighter undersuits in warmer waters.
When you need confidence that your suit combines years of manufacturing, design and diving experience to deliver ultimate performance, look no further.
The Argonaut is available in men’s and women’s sizes.
Durability and Comfort: A specially engineered durable flex tri-laminate material is used throughout, making the Argonaut an extremely rugged suit. The fabric had already been specified for military use and features hardwearing fabrics laminated with a flexible lutyl layer for the ideal balance of durability and comfort.
The suit is also extremely light weight, making it perfectly suited for traveling.
- A warm-neck collar combined with HD latex neck seal melds performance and comfort
- Telescopic torso design with elasticized crotch strap and internal braces
- 2 boot styles available: Both feature ergonomic footbed to maximize warmth and retaining straps.
- Micropores give water vapor the ability to pass through, allowing the suit to breath. Which in turn provides more comfort during surface intervals.
- Customize fit at no extra charge allows modification of arm and leg lengths and boot sizes.
- The YKK Aquaseal composite zip is used in the cross chest entry, maximizing flexibility and ease of donning. This zip is at the cutting edge of dry zip technology and was developed to replace heavier, more bulky dry zips.
- Duratex tape is used to protect the outside of seams from abrasions. Flat seams are taped on the inside and outside for strength and reliability.
- Two large thigh pockets come standard, with a sleeve for wetnotes and bungee loops.
- Apeks inflate and deflate valves come standard with the suit as well.