- The sheer versatility of Hot Skins® has made them a staple for all types of ocean lovers, especially divers and snorkelers. Made either from premium grade Lycra® or robust Polyolefin, they help shield the skin from abrasion, UV rays and biological irritants. Lycra® Hot Skins® are sewn from material prized for its stretch and strength. Durable overlock stitching is used on the full-body jumpsuits and non-chaffing flatlock stitching is used for T-shirt and short style garments. Combined with attractive styling, Hot Skins® look great, allow for nearly total freedom of movement and stand up to the rigors of an active lifestyle.
- Hot Skins® made from Polyolefin take performance to the next level. Polyolefin is woven from colored, solid core material. These suits are not dyed, will never fade and are impervious to the bleaching effects of chlorine and sunlight. This “bomb- proof” material also has a softer side, with suit interiors featuring a fleece lining that is luxurious against the skin.
- They make donning easier, help prevent chaffing from seams and add a noticeable measure of warmth. Each full-length jumpsuit comes equipped with thumb loops, heel straps and a tough, non-corrosive zipper.
- Heavy weight polyolefin material
- Overlock seams
- Front zip
- Spine pad
- Flatlock seams
- Shield skin from abrasion and UV rays
- Fleece lining interior
- Make donning easier
- Help prevent chaffing
- Thumb loops
- Heel straps
- Non-Corrosive zipper