Throughout our 25+ years of Arctic diving, we have found nothing that can match the 3.5mm Special Hi-Dense SD Toughtex neoprene we use for the D10PRO drysuit (except our new D1 Hybrid!). It’s plain Tough.
We recommend the Octans/WarmTec, Octans HD/WarmTec HD or BodyZor/BodyTec undergarments dependent upon water temperatures.
- Laminated SD Toughtex nylon coating on 3.5mm special Hi-Dense neoprene.
- Anatomic Sculpting – with 3-D sculpted arms and legs the D10PRO provides an anatomical fit designed for ease of movement.
- Latex Neck and Wrist Seals.
- Knee Guards – Anatomically shaped, 3-D knee/shin guards for superior protection.
- Warm Neck Valve – An improved warm neck design with the addition of a double valve for better draining.
- Two expandable POWER POCKETS on each leg.
- Seamless design in the under arm and crotch area, where wrinkling can cause excessive wear.
- Crotch panel in heavy-duty Cordura and crotch strap.
- Armored Dry Zipper – A heavy-duty zippered Cordura cover protects the self-entry dry zipper.
- Chill Guard – Under the dry zip, it keeps body heat in and also keeps your undergarments out of the zipper.
- H1 HAVS hood (included) features a 7mm double layered protection and glide skin seals for the neck and face.
- Kevlar anatomically cut boots to minimize ankle/calf stress and ensure ultimate strength and flexibility.
- A Seat that Grips – Polyurethane embossing in the back provides a non-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection.
- Form Molded Velcro Tabs.
- Each suit is tested by an overpressure check.
- A Waterproof 1000 CORDURA bag is standard.
- SI-TECH Valves – swivelling inlet valve and adjustable automatic outlet valve.