Get Your Divemaster Certification!
Learn More About Our Divemaster Course!
What Can PADI Divemasters Do?
- Work at local dive centers, on live-aboard dive boats, yachts and at exotic resort locations
- Assist PADI Instructors with students
- Lead PADI Scuba Divers on guided dive tours
- Teach and certify PADI Skin Divers
- Teach PADI Discover Snorkeling programs
- Conduct PADI Scuba Review programs for certified divers
- Lead certified divers on Discover Local Diving experiences
- Teach Emergency First Response programs after successful completion of an Emergency First Response Instructor course.
What Qualifications Do I Need to Start?
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or qualifying certification from another training organization
- PADI Rescue Diver certification or qualifying certification from another training organization.
- Medical clearance signed by a physician
- 40 logged dives
- 18 years old
What Will I Do?
- Learn dive leadership through classroom and independent study sessions
- Complete water skills and stamina exercises in confined and open water
- Training exercises to test organizational and problem solving abilities
- An internship or series of practical training exercises
Benefits of the Ocean Enterprises Internship
The Ocean Enterprises advantage is you have a large variety of courses to practice your internship with our staff. We have one of the largest and most experience group of staff instructors to learn from. This internship phase at Ocean Enterprises builds highly motivated and prepared professional who are ready to work in the industry.
How Long Will it Take?
This course will take anywhere between two weeks and two months to complete.
What Will I Need?
- PADI Divemaster Training Package is required.
- Log Book
- Students will need to pay the PADI membership application fee when completed.
What Else Do I Need to Know?