Diver Propulsion Vehicle Course
Get Your Diver Propulsion Vehicle Certification!
Learn More About Our Diver Propulsion Vehicle Course!
What Qualifications Do I Need to Start?
- To enroll in the PADI DPV course, you must have a PADI Open Water Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization).
- PADI MEDICAL STATEMENT. Please Review this document PRIOR to arriving at orientation. If you answer YES to any of the questions listed YOU MUST obtain a physicians clearance prior to any in water training. No Exceptions. Download the Medical Questionnaire.
What Will I Do?
- Learn diver propulsion vehicle dive planning organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards
- Learn about equipment considerations
- Learn diver etiquette and how to avoid harming fragile aquatic life
How Long Will it Take?
The course consists of an orientation and two open water dives.
What Will I Need?
- Underwater Scooter (Included in course tuition)
- PADI's DPV Manual
- PIC Certification Card
- Student Record File (if you have not completed a course with OE in the last 2 years)
- Local Charter Boat Fee (If Necessary)