IDC Staff Instructor Course
Get Your IDC Staff Instructor Certification!
Learn More About Our IDC Staff Instructor Course!
What Can I Do as a PADI IDC Staff Instructor?
- Teach PADI Assistant Instructor courses
- Help PADI Course Directors conduct the PADI Instructor Development Course
- Help PADI Course Directors conduct instructor-level continuing education
What Qualifications Do I Need to Start?
- PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer certification
- 18 years old
What Will I Do?
- Become a Master of instructor-level dive theory, knowledge development teaching presentations and confined water teaching presentations
- Audit a complete IDC
How Long Will it Take?
Two course days plus a complete IDC audit
What Will I Need?
- Purchase course and PIC Card
- PADI Course Director Manual
- Confined Water Presentation Evaluation Slate
- Open Water Presentation Evaluation Slate
- All IDC required materials
- Course dates: Starts one day before the start of the IDC, and then runs in conjunction with the IDC course.