Get Your Rescue Diver Certification!
Rewarding and fun – that best describes the PADI Rescue Diver course. This course will expand your knowledge and experience level: Rescue Divers learn to look beyond themselves and consider the safety and well being of other divers. Although this course is serious, it is an enjoyable way to build your confidence. This course is also available through PADI eLearning so you can take the class portion at your own pace. Please inquire with us for details.
[button text=”CONTACT US TODAY: 858.565.6054″ link=”tel:+18585656054″ style=”primary” size=”normal” target=”_self” display=”inline” icon=”no”]
About This Course
|Course Name:||Rescue Diver|
|Prerequisites:||Advanced Open Water|
|Course Price:||Call Us! (858) 565-6055|
|More Details||Click Here|
Paperwork & Forms
|Print Learning Agreement|
|Print Course Flyer|
|Print Continuing Education Form|
|Print Safe Diving Statement|
[button text=”PADI eLEARNING AVAILABLE: LEARN MORE” link=”https://www.padi.com/elearning-scuba-registration/default.aspx?irra=976&CourseType=resc” style=”primary” size=”normal” target=”_self” display=”block” icon=”no”]
[button text=”UPCOMING COURSES” link=”#” style=”primary” size=”normal” target=”_self” display=”block” icon=”no”]
Signing Up for Rescue Diver Certification?
Increase your confidence and diving skills by taking our Emergency First Response Course!
Learn More About Our Rescue Diver Course!
[accordion title=”What Qualifications Do I Need To Start?”]
- You can enroll in the Rescue Diver Course as a certified Open Water Diver (or have a qualifying certification from another training organization) and participate in the Rescue Diver knowledge development and rescue training sessions, in confined water only, while working on your Advanced Open Water Diver certification.
- To participate in the rescue training sessions in open water, and to participate in the open water rescue scenarios, you must be certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or have a qualifying certification from another training organization.
- Minimum age: 15 years old (12 for PADI Junior Rescue Diver)
- Successful completion of a sanctioned CPR program within the past 24 months. The Emergency First Response Primary Care (CPR) and Secondary Care (First Aid) courses meet these requirements.
[accordion title=”What Will I Do?”]
Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. During the class and in-water sessions, you’ll cover:
- Self-rescue and diver stress
- Emergency oxygen delivery systems
- Dive first aid
- Swimming and non-swimming rescue techniques
- Emergency management and equipment
- Panicked diver response
- Underwater problems
- Missing diver procedures
- Surfacing the unconscious diver
- In-water rescue breathing protocols
- First aid procedures for pressure related accidents
- Dive accident scenarios
[accordion title=”How Long Will It Take?”]
- Recommended Course Hours: 25
- Minimum Open Water Training: mastery of 10 skills and 2 realistic scenario practices over one or two days
[accordion title=”What Will I Need?”]
- PADI Rescue Diver Crew-Pak (includes required pocket mask)
- PADI Rescue Diver DVD
- PIC Certification Card