Brush Up on Your Diving Knowledge With A Scuba Review!
Are you a certified diver, but haven’t been in the water lately? Are you looking to refresh your dive skills and knowledge? Are you a PADI Scuba Diver or referral student diver and want to earn your PADI Open Water Diver certification? If you answered yes to any of these questions then PADI Scuba Review is for you. After the scuba review you may want to go on a Discover Local Dive with an Ocean Enterprises divemaster. We have a package that combines both the Scuba Review and Discover Local Diving. This course is also available through PADI e-Leaning.
[button text=”CONTACT US TODAY: 858.565.6054″ link=”tel:+18585656054″ style=”primary” size=”normal” target=”_self” display=”inline” icon=”no”]
About This Course
|Course Name:||Scuba Review Course|
|Prerequisites:||Open Water Diver|
|Course Price:||Call Us! (858) 565-6055|
|More Details||Click Here|
|Print Learning Agreement|
|Print Course Flyer|
|Print Continuing Education Form|
|Print Medical Form|
[button text=”PADI eLEARNING AVAILABLE: LEARN MORE” link=”https://apps.padi.com/scuba-diving/elearning/purchasecourse.aspx?CourseType=stu” style=”primary” size=”normal” target=”_self” display=”block” icon=”no”]
[button text=”UPCOMING COURSES” link=”#” style=”primary” size=”normal” target=”_self” display=”block” icon=”no”]
Want more than a Scuba Review?
Expand your knowledge with a PADI Advanced Open Water Certification
Learn More About Our Scuba Review Course!
[accordion title=”What Qualifications Do I Need To Start?”]
- Hold a scuba certification or be enrolled in a scuba certification course
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Must review the PADI Medical Form (if any questions are answered with a “yes”, then the form must be signed by a doctor before the course).
[accordion title=”What Will I Do?”]
First, you’ll review the safety information you learned during your initial training. Then, you head to confined water to practice some of the fundamental scuba skills. There’s also an optional supervised open water dive.
[accordion title=”How Long Will it Take?”]
A few hours to a full day.
[accordion title=”What Will I Need?”]
- PADI Scuba Tune-up guidebook or PADI Scuba Tune-up Multimedia Pack or get started today with eLearning.
- Must review the PADI Medical Form (if any questions are answered with a “yes”, then the form must be signed by a doctor before the course)