Scuba Review Course
Brush Up on Your Diving Knowledge With Scuba Review!
Learn More About Our Scuba Review Course!
What Qualifications Do I Need to Start?
- Hold a scuba certification or be enrolled in a scuba certification course
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Must review the PADI Medical Form (if any questions are answered with a "yes", then the form must be signed by a doctor before the course).
What Will I Do?
First, you’ll review the safety information you learned during your initial training. Then, you head to confined water to practice some of the fundamental scuba skills. There’s also an optional supervised open water dive.
How Long Will it Take?
A few hours to a full day.
What Will I Need?
- PADI Scuba Tune-up guidebook or PADI Scuba Tune-up Multimedia Pack or get started today with eLearning.
- Use your own scuba equipment or rent ours at 1/2 price.
- Must review PADI Medical Form (if any questions are answered with a "yes", then the form must be signed by a doctor before the course).