Search and Recovery Course
Get Your Search and Recovery Certification!
Learn More About Our Search and Recovery Course!
What Qualifications Do I Need to Start?
- You must be at least 12 years of age.
- Advanced Open Water certification (or qualifying certification from another organization).
What Will I Do?
In the Search and Recovery course, you will learn the following skills:
- Search and recovery dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques, and how to deal with potential problems.
- How to locate large and small objects using search patterns
- How to use a lift bag and other recovery methods
- Limited visibility search techniques
What Will I Need?
- PADI Search & Recovery Crew-pak (DVD and manual)
- PIC Certification Card
- Basic scuba gear
- Underwater compass
- Lift bag
How Long Will it Take?
One orientation and four dives over two days.